Guided visit of the vineyard and winery including a wine tasting.
With the exceptional setting of the stunning town of Elciego in the background, the visit begins in the vineyards that surround the winery, looking out onto the Sierra de Toloño mountain range and with a panoramic view of the Manor House emerging like a sparkling gem right in the heart of Rioja Alavesa.
This visit offers the possibility of going into the winemaking process by visiting places inside the winery to learn about the stories and details that have marked the culture of an entire region and are part of the work philosophy of Masaveu Bodegas.
The “Conociento Murua” program allows you to marvel while tasting three of the wines produced in the winery with a small aperitif, while we walk through history, contemplating the wonderful oenological library or the private art collection, owned by Corporación Masaveu, with works dating from the XV century to the present day.
A visit that combines two great passions: wine and art, brought together in Bodegas Murua to enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience.
Guided visit of the vineyard and winery including a tasting of wines from different wine regions.
- Times: Tuesday Saturdays at 11:00 am and 4:00 pm. Monday: check availability. Sunday: closed. Ask about the possibility of visiting at other times.
- Duration: 1h 30 min. approx.
- Tastings: Murua Barrel Fermented White – Murua Reserve – VS Murua
- Price per person: 30€ (VAT included)
- Children from 11 to 17 years old: 10,00 € (VAT included)
- Maximum 12 visitors. Reservation recommended.